DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Thursday, December 8, 2011

#CHEAP Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My RoomDiscovery Channel

Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My Room


Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My Room


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My RoomDiscovery Channel,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My RoomDiscovery Channel,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My RoomDiscovery Channel Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My RoomDiscovery Channel






Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My Room Overview


DISCOVERY EXCLUSIVE! Project a prismatic rainbow arc of color on your wall or ceiling, day or night – and transform your room into a wonderland with the Discovery Rainbow In My Room! LED lights recreate the natural colors of a real rainbowTwo viewing modes let you view your rainbow all at once or one color at a timeAutomatic shut-offIncludes an instruction manual and colorful rainbow factsStyle may vary.Safety warning: This product contains small parts that may present a choking hazard for young children.


Discovery Exclusive Rainbow In My Room Feature


  • Batteries: Requires four AAA batteries (not included)
  • Dimensions: 9L X 4H X 4W inches