DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Uncle Milton

Uncle Milton Moon in My Room


Uncle Milton Moon in My Room


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Uncle Milton Moon in My RoomUncle Milton,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Uncle Milton Moon in My RoomUncle Milton,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Uncle Milton Moon in My RoomUncle Milton Uncle Milton Moon in My RoomUncle Milton






Uncle Milton Moon in My Room Overview


Waxing gibbous or waning gibbous? The illuminated model of the Moon can display either phase, as well as the other phases of the moon. This detailed model shows the maria, terrae, ejecta, impact craters and other lunar landmark in relief. With a touch from the remote you can advance the Moon through its phases, lit by internal LED lights. It makes a great nightlight, as it will turn on in a darkened room and stay on for 30 minutes. Includes IR remote and a CD audio tour with interesting facts about the Moon. Requires 4 AA batteries and 2 AAA batteries, not included.


Uncle Milton Moon in My Room Feature


  • Rotates through 12 lunar phases
  • Built in light sensor illuminates moon when it gets dark
  • Easily mounts on wall with 3 different hanging angles
  • Best Gift Idea!
  • Children's best company at night!